Monday 30 July 2012

POTD & Another Blog Hop!

Hey Girls! Hope your all doing well! I am enjoying my break although the hot weather is starting to get to me and im starting to look forward to winter! So this week is another BlogHop week and I have been MIA recently so I thought Id jump back onto the bandwagon as I really enjoy blog hopping! I get to discover really great blogs and at the same time gain lovely loyal readers! So if you haven't already check out BlogLoveTherapy- you wont be disappointed!

I wouldn't mind snacking on these home made coffee scrolls my sis makes while catching up on blogs!


How do you read through blogs?



Enjoy!

Star.

9 comments:

  1. Those scrolls look delicious! And thanks for the link!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very yummy!
    Hey, i still haven't received the nail stickers :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those look so yummy!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. Today is the LAST DAY of my INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway, so don't forget to enter if you haven't done so already! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! Mourh watering cookies! Want them very badly!!!!
    I love finding new blogs so thanks for sharing!,/Azure

    ReplyDelete