Wednesday 5 March 2014

Urban Decay NAKED Flushed Palette-Review

Hey Guys!

While I was away on holiday, I couldn't pack as much make up as I wanted to, so I needed to think of what I needed and pack accordingly. Thats where Urban Decays NAKED Flushed palette came into play. I had purchased it although it sat in my make up shelf neglected. it looked too pretty to touch I have to admit. But it was a perfect travel companion in one sturdy hard light weight case my bronzer, blush and highlighter-sorted! My skin is fair so I believe that this bronzer was perfect shade for that subtle colour and the blush and highlighter were just beautiful I love this little palette soo much! The blush was a nice rose pink that blended smoothly and the highlighter was a nice light champagne that gave such a beautiful glow to the skin! Oh and there is a handy little mirror great for touch ups!

If you haven't already gotten your hands on this little beauty then go out and get it worth every dollar! I would love to know what is your favourite bronzer/blush/highlighter.


Star.



With Flash

Without Flash

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice palette.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves the eye pallets I'm sure this little treasure will be the same.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete