Monday 14 April 2014

Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream

Hey Girls,

Every girls or guys worst nightmare is waking up in the morning and seeing you have broken out. Those bulging red bumps feel like they are standing out and sometimes they are just plain sore. I thought once I started getting older, I would be rid of these little nightmares, although after having my daughter and breastfeeding, the hormones have had a lot of shifting and I'm breaking out a little on my chin. These were a little sore and all I could see when I looked in the mirror, was those ugly spots.
I have always been one to let them go away on their own with no help of creams, and I would never squeeze! This time around these guys didn't want to go away alone, and they were sore to touch and even concealer would not look that great. Then I thought go in and look out for something to get rid of these spots. I picked up this Clearasil number, and its not a miracle cream nothing happens overnight although you do notice the redness going away, the soreness fading and slowly these spots are disappearing!

Patience is the key here although if you want something to help you out gradually try this one out!

What is your holy grail product for breakouts?

Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment