Monday 4 August 2014

INNOXA Bronzing Powder

Hey Girls!

A while back, I posted a pic of a few of the products I bought during the Australian Priceline store special with 40% off all cosmetics.This Innoxa bronzer I picked up for two reasons. One, I had never tried anything from INNOXA and two, I liked the rose imprint that was stamped on the powder, so at 40% off why not?

When I opened my new bronzer, to my surprise I opened up a section that housed a little brush. This brush was super soft and a I like that it was a simple straight brush that I can use to contour. I got the shade DARK as I didnt find that it was too dark.

Innoxa describes this bronzing powder as 'a super silky bronzing powder for a beautiful sun-kissed glow.' I have to agree the formulation is so silky smooth it felt nice when applied, although using the brush I noticed that a lot of the powder began to come undone which should have been like alarm bells to me, although as I went to take a picture of it, it slipped out of my hands and fell onto the floor. The powder came right out and fell onto the ground into sand. :O. So the packaging was definitely not very sturdy, and I guess any powder could have had the same fate although I just wish I would have had a little more time to use this bronzer as I felt it would have been a pretty good drug store bronzer.

On the positive side I have held onto the brush as I believe it works really well in contouring the face, and I am intrigued to try out more Innoxa products.

Have you guys tried INNOXA? Whats your favourite item?


Have a good one!

Star



No Flash

With Flash

1 comment: