Wednesday 15 February 2012

After Valentines

Hey Everyone! Ok well yesterday was Valentines Day and to be honest it was just another ordinary day for me, this may sound cheesy but thank GOD I have a great husband who makes me feel everyday is Valentines.....so anyway as usual I went to work and when I got home we went out for dinner and came back home and enjoyed each others company as per normal. So I bet your thinking what is this post about? Well first, my point which i wanted to get across is that we shouldn't have to wait for valentines day to celebrate or declare or remind ourselves of our loved ones it should be done often-and not just with gifts. Love is in many forms and we need to take our lives more serious and stop thinking about our lives being one romantic movie, like come on a movie is what? at the most 2 or so hours and squeeze a rush of romantic scenes which are all played out! In short love comes in all forms and I hope everyone finds the one true love who showers you with love everyday! Secondly, I am going to be having a really exciting review on a product I have been dying to get my hands on and I finally gave in and got it and I have to say its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So keep yourselves tuned as this post will be up soon!

Finally, I hope you enjoyed your day and please subscribe and leave a comment I sure would like to hear from you all!


Star

**Not my pic**

No comments:

Post a Comment