Thursday 16 February 2012

Helloooooo Flawless

Hey guys hope your all having a great day! I was just going through my emails when I came across Benefits new product Hello Flawless Oxygen WoW ......WOW thats a mouthful!! :) Now im not sure if they are available worldwide but I want to get my hands onto this something bad, so I will be checking with Sephora here in Dubai to see if they have it but if they do, I will be putting a review here for you guys. Benefit claims "Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking."
Now i want to try this for myself.

What do you guys think? Have you tried it? Is it all it claims to be?

Star

P.S Keep a watch out for my review coming up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment