Sunday 16 March 2014

TAG: How much does your face cost? $$$

Heya!

So I have seen this tag and always enjoy reading them and even though this was going around a while ago I decided that I still wanted to do it and just see how much I am putting onto my face everyday. So here it is and enjoy!

First I apply my moisturiser which at the moment is L'oreal Triple Active Day cream for dry and sensitive skin as all my travelling has made my skin really parched, I can honestly say this cream has helped my skin recover a little as I had really dry, red patches along the sides of my nose and forehead and this has managed to calm it down, although i feel that my skin still needs something. I am nearly out of this so if anyone has dry sensitive skin and has found the moisturiser that has worked for them please let me know! This was purchased overseas and will see if it is available here in Australia.
Cost $8.

Next I apply my Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base SPF 15, which if you have been reading my blog form the very beginning you will know that this has been one of my go to products.

Cost $35.


Then I apply my Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in fair to light. I will be reviewing this one for you guys so I wont go into too much detail.


Cost $14.


To get my eyes done I use Maybellines Colour Tattoo ($10) in On and On Bronze, lightly on the lids, and Maybellines Volume Express falsies flared mascara ($16) followed by lining my waterline with Maybellines Colossal Kajal ($8) eyeliner in Bllack/Noir.


Cost $34.


Under eye concealer for everyday use I use the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roll on in Light. 


Cost $11.


I like to add some colour to my face with Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer.


Cost $20


Finally a wash of colour on my lips using Maybellines Color Whisper lip colour in Lust For Blush. 


Cost $12.


That is a total of $134. WOW that's just for daily use, I think i will just keep this to myself and not tell my husband. ;) Now for a group shot.





Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did, now tell me how much does your face cost?



Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment