Tuesday 6 May 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser (Fair/Light)

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well. Now I know that just about everybody out there looks at Jennifer Aniston and thinks she is looking great for her age. So Aveeno, in my opinion did an amazing job in getting Jennifer to market their products because as soon as I seen her Ad, I wanted to try Aveeno. Looking at their range I was impressed at their natural approach to skin care, and so I picked up a hand cream and this tinted moisturiser. Now fast forward six to seven months later, and I am really impressed.

Packaging wise, it is a plastic pump bottle, that locks shut. Does not pump out too much or too little for that matter. I use two pumps if I am wanting more coverage than usual, that being said it is very buildable and evens the tone. It has a fresh, soft floral scent that does not linger for too long. I feel this last well on me easily eight hours. The only complaint that I have is on my bad dry skin days I get a bit of a flaky effect, and fair to light shade is a little darker so if you are pale this might not be for you.

Otherwise great product! Have you tried Aveeno? Whats your favourite product from the brand?

Star.

One Pump

4 comments:

  1. I actually never heard of it. But it looks like a good one.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never tryed anything from aveeno but i would really like to one day :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do try them out I would like to hear your thoughts on the products!

      Delete